The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable across multiple systems. Certain auditing of revenue items may be required on a monthly basis. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of the Company’s accounting for Fixed Assets and for the Purchasing module within the Accounting software environment.
- Daily accounting data entry, balance sheet reconciliations, and assistance with validating company expenses
- Record monthly journal entries for Depreciation and other adjustments relating to Fixed Assets
- Prepare monthly reconciliations relating to fixed assets and depreciation
- Perform Monthly Close of Accounts Receivable and Billing System
- Perform monthly audit of certain revenue items as necessary
- Perform Monthly Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
- Ensure Intra-Company balances are eliminated as necessary
- Assist with monthly Close and reconciliation of our Purchasing program within the Accounting system.
- Other duties as requested related to reconciliation of certain accrued and prepaid expenses.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a corporate accounting role.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required (Accounting preferred).