Festiva Development Group, LLC has an opening for a Staff Accountant Level 2 at our new location in Downtown Asheville.
The Staff Accountant Level 2 supports the CFO in carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting Department. This position relieves the CFO of certain responsibilities that will allow the CFO to spend a greater portion of their time on financial statement preparation, analysis, budgets, forecasting and various other issues.
The Staff Accountant Level 2:
- Maintains fixed assets system
- Maintain general ledgers
- Maintains weekly and monthly sales and marketing numbers with full analysis for projections and complete understanding with the sales and marketing staff
- Manage budgeting process which requires high skills in Excel
- Month end accounting reconciliations
- Monthly detail for general journal entries, insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals
- quite often on short notice.
The Staff Accountant Level 2 may also:
Assist with payroll accruals as needed
The Staff Accountant Level 2 works the number of hours that are needed to get the job completed within the deadlines set forth by the project.
- Perform other accounting and financial tasks as may be required from time to time by the CFO