Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
will assist in the execution of daily accounting processes as well the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidations process. Support the SEC Reporting department as well as Corporate Finance and other departments throughout the Company.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Prepare postings to the General Ledger including but not limited to:
- Consolidated financial statements and analyses
- Account reconciliations
- Variance analyses
- Various supporting schedules for internal/external reporting
- Perform inter-company eliminations and reconciliations
- Provide supporting schedules to auditors on a quarterly and annual basis
- Provide ad-hoc support/reporting for various departments
- Support the Corporate Finance department in the annual budgeting process
- Special Projects
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Up to three (3) years of experience in Accounting
- SAP experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness/initiative to take on increased responsibilities
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 20 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...