Hanger, Inc., dedicated to delivering a comprehensive offering of integrated rehabilitative services, is currently hiring for a Staff Accountant to join our Order to Cash (OTC) Finance team. In this detail-oriented role, you will work fairly independently to perform and review reconciliation of key accounts and various financial analyses in the Order to Cash (OTC) Finance Area.
The OTC finance team is responsible for Operational Cash, Accounts Receivable, Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, Inter-branch, Patient Deposits, Refund Payable, Revenue, Contractual and Disallowed Sales Adjustments, Write-offs and Bad Debt Provision. If you are ready for our challenge, read on…
- Responsible monthly for the accurate and timely reconciliation of certain key accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly journal entries and other aspects of the monthly, quarterly and yearly close process
- Assist with external and internal audit requirements
- Follow guidelines OTC SOX controls
- Work with Field Administrative Area Managers
- Four year degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- A minimum of one to two years experience in accounting
- Advanced to Expert-level Excel or comparable spreadsheet experience to include ability to perform v-look ups, create macros and pivot tables.
- Attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Hanger, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard