With our strong investment in research and development, and culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of industrial fabrics and composite materials. Over 4,500 people work for Hexcel at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe……we call them our “ Strength Within "
Hexcel is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for their Kent, WA operation. Responsibilities include general ledger accounting, transaction processing support, labor reporting, account reconciliations and pricing support.
The selected individual will be responsible for the following efforts:
- Month end financial close participation, including labor posting and journal transactions
- Perform account reconciliations and maintain financial records documentation
- Assist Accounting Manager with report generation and account analysis
- Support contracts department with spare part pricing analysis and calculations
- Sales reporting and reconciliation
- AR research and DR/CR adjustment oversight
- Maintain project cost codes for labor collection
- Joint Venture payables processing
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing environment with cost accounting involvement.
- Experience with automated accounting and MRP/ERP systems
- Strong PC skills especially in spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communications – written and oral
- High energy – dedicated and self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Eligible candidate must be: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence, a temporary resident under sections 210(a) or 245(A) of the Act, a person admitted in refugee status, a person granted asylum. Hexcel is a NYSE listed international producer of composite materials, reinforcements and structures serving commercial aerospace, space & defense, and various industrial markets. The company is a leader in the production of honeycombs, prepregs and other fiber reinforced matrix systems, woven and specialty reinforcements, carbon fibers and aircraft structures. Hexcel materials are used in thousands of products, making everyday life easier and safer for millions of people around the world. The lightweight, tailorable nature of our materials has helped transform numerous industries over the past 60 years by making products lighter, stronger and faster. We are the strength within many of today’s lightweight, high-performance products.
Hexcel Corporation - 2 years ago
Hexcel Corporation (Hexcel) is an advanced composites company. Hexcel develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance...