Holland, LP is experiencing considerable growth and is actively searching to hire a Staff Accountant. Responsible for project accounting, fixed assets and numerous balance sheet reconciliations. This position requires an individual that works well under pressure, possesses strong communication skills, and enjoys problem solving.
The Staff Accountant will be expected to successfully perform the following functions:
- Analyze data and translate findings from variance investigation.
- Calculate depreciation for all assets for all divisions.
- Create and close-out projects and work orders utilizing our ERP system. Conduct project reporting and reconciliation when needed.
- Review and analyze monthly income performance review by unit.
- Participate in physical inventory counts as needed.
A four year BA or BS Accounting degree is a must with zero to two years of accounting experience. Proven success in identifying and resolving inconsistencies as well as strong computers skills including Excel is required. The ability to work within a team environment and display a positive, enthusiastic attitude is important to the success of this role.
Holland, LP is a very successful service and manufacturing company that exclusively serves the booming railroad industry. Based in the Chicago area, Holland, LP is a $150mm organization and has over 700 talented team members across the country; providing a competitive salary with a quarterly incentive program and an excellent benefits plan highlighted by an impressive profit sharing and 401k retirement plan.
Holland Company - 5 months ago