Position: Staff Accountant
Job location: 1940 E. Mariposa Ave., El Segundo, CA 90245 (PCM corporate headquarters office)
Reports to: General Accounting Manager.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations for accruals, deferrals, prepaids, etc.
- Works closely with other departments to obtain and analyze information provided.
- Assists in reporting organization's finances to management
- Offers suggestions about resource utilization, process improvements, and financial statement analysis.
- Special projects as necessary.
About PCM: Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services, and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, eCommerce, and retail store venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+, 3000 employees, and over 400,000 products available, PCM is proud to serve small, medium, and enterprise level businesses.
- 2-5 years experience in the Accounting field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Must be proficient with Excel, specifically pivot tables, formulas, and working with large sets of data
- Experience with retail accounting or with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Need good written and verbal communication skills.