This position is for an experienced accountant, primarily focused on accounts payable and billing. Ideal candidate thrives in the challenges of a start-up environment, is motivated, and possesses a positive attitude.
Qualifications - Must Have:
- Full cycle A/P processing
- Reconcile credit card statements, expense reports/accruals, prepaid and fixed assets
- Assist with monthly close and documenting processes
- Support other areas of the business including some office management
Who we are:
- Team player that enjoys the changing demands of a start-up
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Well organized with ability to multi-task
- Proficient with a variety of systems including QuickBooks, Concur and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong skills in Excel including advanced formulas
- Fundamental understanding of accounting (GAAP)
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate effectively with vendors and across departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance related field plus a minimum of 2 years general accounting experience
SocialChorus powers tens of thousands of brand advocates – employees, customers and bloggers – to experience, create and share authentic content about brands they love. We call this new marketing category Advocate Marketing.
We combine a comprehensive SaaS platform with a dedicated, expert team and best practices to deliver measurable social engagement with millions of people every month.
Leaders in every industry have chosen SocialChorus, the recognized leader in Advocate Marketing.
We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Great work/life balance
- Company Happy Hours
- Team outings
- Continuous learning environment – Company sponsors conferences and courses
- Paid vacations