Staff Accountant, Bothell
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc., is the world leader in hand-carried ultrasound. Our high performance, lightweight and portable ultrasound systems enable clinicians to provide improved patient care. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. Working at SonoSite will give you the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. SonoSite is headquartered in Bothell, Washington and is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Staff Accountant will prepare and post journal entries, assist in the monthly close process for all international subsidiaries, including consolidations, analyzing and reviewing their financial information and reconciling intercompany activity. This position will also assist in the preparation of reconciliations and of the PBCs for our external accounting firm on an annual basis. The Staff Accountant will have a strong technical background to assist with identification, research and implementation of significant accounting and reporting issues.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Preparation of journal entries and reconciliations.
- Review of journal entries and reconciliations.
- Coordinate and review international subsidiaries’ financial statements and reporting packages on a monthly basis.
- Record journal entries for the inter company and other related transactions including fx gain/loss calculation, management fee calculation and other corporate inter-company transactions.
- Reconcile the inter company accounts between related entities.
- Preparation of consolidation and CTA Rollfoward.
- Assist with identification, research and implementation of significant accounting and reporting issues.
- Assist with quarterly review and annual audit process, including preparation of PBCs.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with GAAP
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience with identification, research, implementation of new GAAP pronouncements.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
SonoSite, Inc. specializes in the development of hand-carried ultrasound (HCU) systems for use in a variety of medical specialties in a...