1. Responsible for inputting information for payroll as well as analysis of labor and mileage.
2. Responsible for reviewing, coding, and submitting to corporate approved accounts payable invoices.
3. Responsible for maintaining and reconciling the petty cash fund.
4. Review of any new leases and/or maintenance agreements on office equipment. Submit final copy to corporate to be filed in permanent file.
5. Processing deposits on a daily basis.
6. Assist with preparation of site required reports as well as review of monthly reports from corporate.
7. Process all donations received and forward these donations to the foundation.
8. Responsible for maintaining complete confidentiality of patients’ records, and all other confidential information which may be received during the course of patient care, including financial information and personnel records.
9. Responsible for cross referencing list of excluded individuals and entities (LEIE) against employees, contracted entities, attending physicians and vendors no less frequently than quarterly.
10. Responsible for auditing and tracking of all existing contracts.
11. Share information with coworkers about the communities in which they work, such as resources available to the patient, significant others, and organizations which may contribute to the implementation of the Plan of Care.
12. Demonstrate a professional approach with staff, physicians, significant others, patients, and others.
13. Act independently and responsibly to perform duties on a consistent basis.
14. Comply with policies and professional standards.
15. Demonstrate financial responsibility in all aspects of fulfilling job duties.
16. Any other duties assigned to you by the Executive Director.
17. Must work well with others.
1. Must have at minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Accounting unless approved by Governing Body.
2. Demonstrated wordprocessing and 10 key skills. Knowledge of latest secretarial/accounting software for word processing and accounting such as Outlook, Excel, Word and other office software.
3. Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Willing to work an assigned eight hour work day. Ability to perform a variety of secretarial, accounting, and data entry duties characterized by frequent change.
5. Must exhibit or demonstrate the ability to learn computer skills related to required clinical software and electronic clinical record utilization