Technica LLC is seeking to fill an open Staff Accountant position to be performed at the company headquarters in Charleston, SC. This is a full-time position with a salary to be determined based upon experience of the individual selected. The position performs various accounting functions to include, but not limited to, the following tasks:
This position will use knowledge of various accounting skills, applications and concepts in performing the assigned job duties. Below are other specific job requirements:
- Tracking accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and monthly statements
- Monitoring cash position
- Maintaining financial records
- Processing Payroll
- Coordinating solutions to employee issues concerning financial benefits and payroll deductions
- Creating, reviewing, and compiling of various data
- Accumulation and preparation of reports associated with financial and non-financial data
- Analysis and summarization of financial and non-financial information
- Assisting with audit tasks and other projects as assigned
- A BS in accounting is preferred, or a four-year degree in any discipline with a minimum of 24 hours of college level accounting.
- Experience with ADP, Deltek Costpoint, Time Collection preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office a must
- Able to communicate appropriately concerning personnel matters
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Technica LLC - 13 months ago
Technica specializes in performance-based logistics (PBL). We focus on metrics to drive efficiencies in time and money for the military...