Our client in the greater Waterbury area is seeking to add a Staff Accountant to their growing team. This company is expanding quickly and offers extensive opportunity for growth. If you are looking to start your career in an exciting and fast-paced environment, apply now! Responsibilities:
- Prepare and post month end journal entries and monthly payroll to MAS 200 system
- Perform Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and bank reconciliations
- Responsible for all balance sheet account reconciliations (monthly and quarterly)
- Responsible for maintaining Fixed Assets, reconciliations, CIP analysis, etc.
- Reconcile Bank Line of Credit Activity with general ledger
- Prepare borrowing base certificate
- Prepare Royalty analysis for approval by Sales
- Analyze P&L Expenses and Balance Sheet in detail for month end review
- Act as Payroll processing back up
- Prepare and submit state sales taxes
- Reconcile Capital Lease schedules, Commission Reports, and Sales Analysis
- Prepare schedules in relation to yearend audit and tax
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is a must
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel, is a must
McIntyre Group is the only staffing firm that puts relationships first. To us, you’re more than a resumé — you’re a...