Job is located in Indian Wells, CA.
The accountant will perform a broad range of accounting, tax, and consulting activities for the firm's individual, corporate and nonprofit clients. Organizes and manages client assignments and projects. Responsible for the successful completion of assigned tasks and projects.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field, preferred
• Strong technical knowledge and skills, including proficiency with QuickBooks; ProSystem fx experience a plus
• Proven ability to build, maintain and inspire interpersonal relationships.
• Proven ability to manage and execute projects and teams
• Working toward CPA certificate a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Superior client service
• A general understanding of market trends including opportunities and local business initiatives
- 17 months ago - save job
The Proper Solution, Inc. (TPS) is a small, full-service event planning agency that specializes in planning educational and corporate...