Staff Analyst I- O & M Warehouse
Hiring Salary Range: 4,192 &- 5,345 monthly
Denver Water proudly serves high-quality water and promotes its efficient use to over one million people in the city of Denver and many surrounding suburbs. Established in 1918, the utility is a public agency funded by water rates and new tap fees, not taxes. It is Colorado's oldest and largest water utility.
The Operations and Maintenance Division of Denver Water's Warehouse Section is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Staff Analyst I. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
* Assists staff responsible for Inventory Control/Supply Chain Management, Information Systems utilized, reconciliation functions and program tracking.
* Accomplishes results by communicating job functions in relation to current systems in use or proposed systems to assigned staff; provides assistance to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Maintains data management staff by orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
* Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
* Improves functions and service quality by collecting and analyzing data.
* Prepares, maintains and/or analyzes cost benefits of programs, assembles data for budgeting and coordinates the production of monthly reports as well as producing on demand reports.
* Monitors and evaluates all aspects of Inventory Control functions.
* And other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this position:
Education: Graduation from a four-year college or university with major course work in public or business administration, accounting, IT or related field.
Experience: Five years' experience in inventory control/supply chain management.
* Operational knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One, with Barcode functionality
* Ability to create and maintain collaborative relationships with employees, internal staff and external stakeholders
* Leadership skills including team building, goal setting, evaluating and mentoring staff
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Decision making
* Operational knowledge of Supply Chain functions
* Effective verbal and listening communication skills
* Effective written communications skills
* Strong computer skills including an understanding of databases, Cognos software and Microsoft Office applications
* Time and stress management
Denver Water offers excellent benefits that include deferred compensation plans, health and dental coverage, life insurance and vacation/holiday/sick leave. All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a post-offer physical, which includes drug and alcohol testing. A background check will be conducted to verify information submitted on application.
1600 W. 12th Ave.
Denver, CO 80204-3412