This position is a temporary to hire position and will work from 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Responsible for initiating customer contact, receiving and responding to customer inquiries and questions regarding overdue parking tickets, and resolving issues submitted by Reservations Help Desk, field locations, Customer Service, and customers.
- Generate correspondence to initiate contact with customer concerning overdue parking ticket accounts, respond to customer contacts, obtain and process requests for contract amendments, and research and track customer information.
- Review and resolve rental contract and vehicle issues for customers, locations, customer service, and various law enforcement agencies, and resolve complex customer issues submitted by the Reservation Help Desk.
- Act as support for corporate field locations, by resolving issues that occur after the contract is closed and receiving and responding to incoming calls and emails from customers and locations.
- Compile, organize, and prepare various PowerCenter reports; review reports to ensure accuracy and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Reconcile billing reports, billing invoices and various other information and create and track direct bills for unpaid customer accounts to ensure that funds are received.
- Create and maintain customer files and track timing of overdue parking ticket notifications.
- Verify and assign proper account numbers to charge corporate locations for uncollectible parking ticket funds.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to concentrate on repetitive tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to evaluate and resolve internal and external customer issues.
- Knowledge of general mathematical procedures.
- Skill and proficiency in the use of personal computer software including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to operate 10-key.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
What's in it for you!
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1- 2 years experience in data processing, bookkeeping, or customer service required.
- At least 1 year of experience in rental car or related industry preferred.
- College course work in Business or related field preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 1000 Company;
- Competitive Health benefits, including a 401(k) plan;
- Employee Discount Program –Everything from Flowers to Movie Tickets, Automobiles, and Computers;
- The ability to drive your career forward – through our Manager in Training program;
- The chance to work for a company with Community Commitment: DTAG partners with Special Olympics, America Red Cross, & Habitat for Humanity among other organizations to give back to the communities where we live and work;
- Contribute to a team that believes in Value Every Time…for our customers, and for our employees
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, disability, medical condition or marital status or other protected status.
Thank you for your interest in Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. We appreciate your visit to our Career site, you can also find us on Facebook at:
STEP UP and Like Us today!
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Thrifty drivers looking to get the most for a buck might try Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group (DTG), which rents cars under the Dollar Rent A...