Staff Assistant Alumni Relations |
-Full-time position available in the Institutional Advancement office. The Staff Assistant Alumni Relations reports to the Director of Alumni Relations and Parents Program.
• Coordinating meetings and arrangements for alumni board and Parent Advisory Council
• Manage registration for department events including 5 day reunion, Homecoming/Parent Weekend and some events at graduation
• Serve as administrative support for alumni office including: overseeing and updating department web page; social networking; coordinating director’s schedule; preparing department mailings; managing department email box; organizing materials for the office.
• Receive visitors and telephone calls for department
• Handle routine business matters with other departments or outside the institution
• Accept other duties as assigned.
Education and Preferred Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Three years’ clerical experience essential. Excellent word processing & data base management skills required including Microsoft Office Suite products. Ability to manage multiple tasks and general internet searches. Must have strong organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills for work with alumni, parents, and students. Interest and experience in event management a plus.
To apply please submit signed employment application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Posted: 6/7/2013 Deadline: Until filled