For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National's Career Sales and Service Division is currently seeking candidates for the position of Staff Assistant.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assist with the production of training materials for the District Offices
- Responsible for creating weekly training materials in the Xcerlerate Learning Management System.
- See the materials through the compliance process from beginning to end to ensure timely release of information
- Monitor completion reports and ensure that all agents have successfully completed each required training module
- Review and approve/deny continuing education reimbursements for special campaigns to include flyers and MS Excel spreadsheets
- Review monthly and annual product comparison charts comparing product sales results from present to the previous year
- Make decisions and provide guidance on questions arising from the field offices
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an office environment
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Clip Art
- Must have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to prioritize workload to be able to meet deadlines
- Experience within ANICO, particularly exposure to CSSD operations
- Completion of some college coursework is desirable