Looking for a career where you can work with numbers without feeling like one?
Then UHY LLP* is the place for you
As one of the nation’s largest professional services firms, UHY Advisors* helps clients navigate the complex territory of tax planning and business consulting. UHY Advisors’ China Group addresses the specific challenges of doing business in both China and the United States. To meet client needs, the China Group organizes and coordinates collaborative teaming efforts with other professionals at UHY LLP* and member firms of UHY International to provide customized financial reporting, tax and business advisory services for entities seeking to originate, pursue or expand business opportunities in China, the US and beyond.
Our New York, NY based China Group is currently seeking an Audit Staff who will be assigned to a variety of duties including field engagements that involve financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, agreed upon procedures, single audits and attestation of internal control standards for Sarbanes-Oxley. Building on your education, a Staff Auditor will receive on-the-job training and guidance. As experience and proficiency is gained, a Staff Auditor is expected to undertake responsibilities that require greater knowledge and will participate in more complex financial audits in both China and the U.S.
In the course of performing your primary job duties, a Staff Auditor is also responsible for:
• Developing personal, professional and technical skills
• Developing an understanding of local service offerings
• Actively working toward passing the CPA Exam
• Becoming oriented with the Firm’s structure, practices, policies and culture
• Proactively representing and promoting the Firm through the execution of diligent client service
• Beginning to build positive client relationships and developing efficient work habits
Please note: this position is for immediate hire.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting from an accredited U.S. institution or, Chinese undergrad degree equivalent
• Must be eligible for CPA licensure upon graduation under NYS 150 credit hour rule
• Up to 5 years of experience through related accounting job/internship in a US CPA firm is required
• Additional experience auditing Chinese companies with a public accounting firm, through previous accounting job/internship experience in China
erbal and written fluen
cy in English
• Ability to travel to China on a regular basis for quarterly reviews and year-end audits
• Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
• Experience with ProSystem fx Engagement is a plus
UHY Advisors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration, please apply online by clicking on the link below.
For more information about UHY Advisors visit our website at www.uhy-us.com.
No phone calls or agencies, please.