Staff Business Systems Analyst
- This position requires a Data Warehouse professional with 10-year plus year experience w/ Oracle Database modeling, construction, ETL development and Business Objects reporting. This individual will be responsible for hands-on analysis, design, testing, deployment and administration of Business intelligence (BI) and Data warehouse (DW) applications.
· Analyze existing applications in Data Warehouse/ETL/BO solutions and/or technical specifications of on-going projects, and then clarify and explain the solution design to Functional Analysts and Business Owners
· Work closely with Functional Analyst, Solution Architect and technical team during design, development, testing and implementation of data modeling, ETL, reporting and dashboard components
· Administer BO and QlikView servers
in distributed setting
· Provide user training and documentation
· Provide lifeline support to Service Delivery Management team on complex production issues and subsequent preventive measures
· 10-year hands-on experience of Data Warehouse modeling, Oracle database construction and reporting
· 6-year hands-on experience with a ETL development tool (IBM DataStage or Informatica)
· 6-year hands-on experience with Business Objects Universe design, complex reports and Webi reports
· Ability to scope, design, develop and maintain BO reporting universes including advanced understanding of contexts, aggregate awareness and universe linking
· Ability to administer security, perform maintenance and enhancements to existing software in the BO XI 3.1 environment
· Experience with the installation, configuration, and administration of BO in XI 3.1 or above
· Proven track record in large-scale BI projects from requirements analysis, data modeling, design and development, through testing, training, deployment and support
· Ability to troubleshoot existing performance issues.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, cross-department collaboration and customer relation skills
· Good understanding of Semiconductor manufacturing processes and integration flows with ERP systems
· Rich experience with data integration across systems and applications
· Ability to manage or participate in multiple concurrent projects across geo and time zones
· Master's degree in Computer Science or information Systems
· QlikView development and administration
· Experience Oracle ERP systems and ETL development in Finance, Order to Cash, Procurement, Supply Chain Planning, HCM, CRM, Hyperion areas
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab under construction in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 12 months ago