The Staff Duty Representative (SDR) Office Admin Support, Joint Mobilization Battalion, follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps, performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence. These procedures consist of coding and filing documents, posting data to individual accounts, opening mail. Additional duties consist of operating photocopiers, facsimiles, multi-line phones/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. The employee monitors activities and provides limited information services to Soldiers and others as required. The employee monitors facility security and notifies appropriate personnel when violations or incidents occur.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
o 1 JMB area;
- Answer incoming calls from Red Cross and other service agencies and respond to requests accordingly.
- Respond to and/or forward messages to the appropriate personnel to include Service Member (SM)/Staff Duty Officer (SDO).
- Provide backup on-post transportation assistance.
- Responsible for 1st JMB buildings key control, as well as the Arms Room Lock Box.
- Maintain leave and pass forms; enter appropriate information when personnel sign in and out of leave status.
- Maintain accurate accounts of all transactions of opening of facilities in the SDR Log Book DA Form 1594.
- Performs security checks on several areas to include:
o POV lot;
o Arms room;
o Billeting on North Fort and all other areas as instructed. Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
- High School Diploma.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record, no more than two citations, including moving violations within the last calendar year.
- Must be able to read a map and understand directions.
- Must be able to drive on JBLM.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Strategic Resources, Inc. - 20 months ago