As a Signal Integrity Engineer in the Infrastructure and Networking Group at Broadcom; You will be working on package substrate and PCB channels for the latest generation SERDES devices.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: design, verification, simulation, measurement, and modeling of high data rate package substrate and PCB channels. *LI Job Requirements
- Excellent understanding of signal and power integrity fundamentals
- Fluent in EM analysis/simulation tools like HFSS, ADS, PowerSI, SIWave, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Motivated to expand current knowledge base and take on challenging engineering problems - Willing to work directly with internal and external customers
- MSEE with 3 years of experience in the field of signal and/or power integrity or PhD. with graduate work or other experience related to the field of signal and/or power integrity
Broadcom Corporation - 21 months ago
As a semiconductor supplier for the global wired and wireless communications industry, Broadcom's reach is far and wide. With sales and...