Haley & Aldrich, Inc. is seeking a mid-level Staff Engineer to works under the direction and supervision of more senior staff to integrate their contributions into the overall solution to meeting the clients’ needs.
• Must have a Bachelor and/or Master degree
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience
• Must comply with the Guiding Principles and Code of Behavior articulated in our Company Charter
• Must comply with company and client Health & Safety protocols
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintains membership in one professional society or technical organization in their discipline or primary area of technical interest
• Has or applies for initial professional certification in their core discipline, where applicable, such as EIT or FE or Equiv
• Computer Skills – Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software
• OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training required
The successful candidate will:
• Conduct routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline
• Assist in identifying technical issues and approaches for evaluation
• Review regulations as appropriate
• Conduct site reconnaissance
• Perform other routine data collection activities
• Document project-related activities
• Draft technical sections of project communications and reports
• Perform all work in accordance with company and client Health & Safety protocols
• Contribute to development of technical approaches to problem-solving
• Assist with the development of technical scopes of work and cost estimating for proposal efforts on small- to medium-sized project opportunities.
About Haley & Aldrich
Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.
Haley & Aldrich - 11 months ago