5+ years of experience as design/system/applications engineer with minimum 2 years of direct customer facing role.
Knowledge of networking technologies and high-speed mixed signal board design preferred.
Working knowledge of using lab equipment including high speed oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers and traffic generators.
Experience in SerDes and complex mixed signal IC. Knowledge of high speed interface protocols and standards is preferred.
Ability to write scripts for test automation.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
-Application engineering support for Marvell’s 10GBASE-T Ethernet PHYs.
- Drive and manage the technical aspect of customer design process from device evaluation to production.
- Expertise in 10GBase-T, XFI, XAUI/RXAUI interfaces desired.
- Familiarity with high speed PCB layout, signal integrity, assembly and manufacturing.
- Drive and assist the sales team to win key designs with Marvell PHYs.
- Develop technical collateral material including: application notes, release notes, White papers and other technical documents.
- Review customer schematic and layout.
- Hands-on bring-up and debug of customer boards to diagnose, troubleshoot, and recommend workaround.
- Support firmware and systems engineering team in the collective effort of device and system level testing as requested by customers.
- Understand customer’s target markets, analyze and prioritize customer design requirement, and provide feedback to the engineering team.
- Provide technical training to Marvell Sales Engineers, Distributor Field Applications Engineers, and key customers
- Prepare demonstrations for and attend trade-shows. Work closely with Marketing and Design to define next generation tools and products.
Engineering - Hardware
Field Application Engineering
Marvell - 2 years ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...