FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer’s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in San Jose, Sacramento, Irvine, San Diego, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Dallas Texas, Columbus Ohio, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Red Bank New Jersey, and Tampa Florida. For more information about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com .
This position is a staff financial analyst position in the company with responsibilities requiring skills in data analysis, project analysis, database extraction and reporting. This position requires strong financial and analytical aptitude, ability to work on varied assignments, ability to think outside of the box, ability to work independently, works well with other departments driving results, have well-developed interpersonal skills, and be able to problem solve in a dynamic environment.
- Perform ongoing analysis of project data within the Sales Force/PSA ERP system.
- Assist with revenue recognition projects.
- Understand revenue recognition principals/concepts for Percentage-of-Completion accounting.
- Work with the Finance/Accounting department in reconciliation and gathering of data to support analysis.
- Understand process flow within an internal and external system, assess and work with parties to correct, streamline and refine processes.
- Work directly with Professional Services personnel in gathering, correcting, and analyzing data.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for distribution.
- Support Professional Services team with various requests.
- Assist in the development of best practice process flows in defined area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with a fast-paced technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems, Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 5 -7 years related business experience in a small to medium size business.
- Advanced MS Excel skills modeling, using pivot tables, sorting data, developing reports.
- Experience with MS office suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Strong knowledge in ERP applications using Sales Force.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle a very demanding work environment with changing priorities.
In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind. Please visit our website for more information about our competitive benefits package: http://www.fusionstorm.com/pages/total-compensation
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
FusionStorm - 18 months ago