About the Job:
• Responsible for the Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, Qualification and Documentation of Boards.
• Hands on testing and characterization of boards in lab using high speed oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, and other instruments
• Provide support to other departments in the organization or customers on HW issues
• BSEE with 7-10 years or MSEE with 6-8 years of experience in Designing boards and Systems preferably for Storage Applications;
• Extensive experience designing, and testing Gigabit serial, PCIe/SAS/SATA, and DDR2/DDR3 interface signals.
• Extensive experience in High Speed Digital Design
• Extensive knowledge in Signal Integrity relating to HSDD
• Excellent Experience with Schematic Capture tools like Allegro Design Entry HDL; and Constraint Manager for entering constraints.
• Extensive lab experience in using such tools as Logic Analyzers, High speed Oscilloscopes, TDR, VNA and other instruments for debug, testing and qualification.
• Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
PMC (NASDAQ: PMCS) is the semiconductor innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store digital content. Building on a track record of technology leadership, PMC is driving innovation across storage, optical and mobile networks. The company's highly integrated solutions increase performance and enable next-generation services to accelerate the network transformation.
For more information, visit http://www.pmcs.com .
Follow PMC on Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS.
PMC Sierra - 18 months ago
PMC-Sierra, Inc. (PMC) designs, develops, markets and supports semiconductor solutions for the enterprise networking, wide area network...