1. Change bed linens, wsh and iron clients' laundry, and clean clients' apartment.
2. Participate in the scheduling of appointments. Report all problems and issues to supervisor.
3.Shop for clients, when necessary.
4. Accompany ambulatory clients outside home, serving as guide, companion and guide.
5. Perform variety of miscellaneous duties as requested such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
6. Perform other duties as assigned during non-scheduled appointment times.
7. Maintain records of services provided and of apparent condition of client.
8. Report all problems encountered to professional staff
9. Perform other duties as needed or requested.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least one year related experience and/or training. DOH certification required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Selfhelp - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard