OmniVision Technologies, Santa Clara is looking for a Staff Image/color Scientist to join our Software Advanced Algorithm team.
• Research new image and color processing techniques and technologies for digital camera systems;
• Design and develop new algorithms for image and color processing;
• Expand our ISP solution to new levels of functionality, quality, and performance;
• Assist the hardware design team with algorithm implementation and validation;
• Image quality tuning and measure;
• Algorithm documentation.
Masters or above degree in CS or EE
5+ years of relevant industry experience
Familiar with image and color processing techniques, including AWB, AGC/AEC, color correction, noise reduction, gamma correction, CFA demosaicing, etc.
A solid working understanding of colorimetry and image sensing technology
Hands on experience with mobile cameras a plus
Strong C/C++ and MATLAB programming skills
Organizational skills, computer skills, writing and researching skills