This position is located in Anadarko's Southern Region as a member of the Maverick Basin Team.
- Eight (8) or more years of successful oil and gas land management experience is required
- Negotiation and preparation of oil and gas leases
- Experience in well trade agreements including joint development agreements, joint operating agreements, farm-in agreements, unit agreements and purchase and sale agreements
- Experience in Texas land, legal, title and regulatory issues in horizontal drilling operations preferred
- Negotiate and prepare well trade agreements including joint development agreements, joint operation agreements, farm-in agreements and other agreements required for the acquisition of oil and gas leases and producing properties in support of Anadarko's drilling rig program
- Review, analyze and cure title for drilling and manage field brokers for leasing acreage and title attorneys in preparation of drilling title opinions in support of APC's drilling program
- Communicate and work closely with asset team members of engineers, geologists, geophysicists in developing prospects for drilling as well as a multitude of inter-departments/groups within Anadarko such as Land Administration, Revenue and JIB Accounting, Legal, regulatory, Treasury and field operations
Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Land or Energy Management, Business, Law or other relevant degree. Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 schedule.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 22 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...