St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
• 1 year experience preferred.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• CPR and BLS also required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
RN, R.N., Nurse, Staff Nurse
SSM Health Care - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard