St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
• 1 year of experience in hospital setting.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• CPR and ACLS also required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job