Education: B.S. of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a high GPA. Master degree preferred.
Experience: 10+ years experience in semiconductor packaging and assembly
* Hands-on experience in packaging and assembly processes.
* Strong knowledge of package design, both wire-bond and flip-chip application.
Experience with application processor, RF package designs, and SIP is a plus.
* Familiar with APD and Autocad.
* Good project management and communication skills, experience as a leader of new package
developments is a plus.
* Knowledge of packaging material properties
* Knowledge of SI and thermal characteristics
* Good FA skills
* Concept of package/assembly cost structures
Responsible for working with Product Marketing and Design Engineering to ensure the most cost/performance effective package solutions are selected.
Manage package design and development projects from concept through development, qualification and volume production.
Manage assembly suppliers directly to leverage on their capabilities to provide design and assembly supports.
Interface with substrate/leadframe and packaging material suppliers for new technologies for
various and new packaging needs.
Support internal feasibility studies and competitor analysis.
Engineering - Manufacturing
IC Packaging Design
Marvell - 11 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...