Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, performs or supervises the distribution and clinical functions of the pharmacy. It is understood that each pharmacist brings a unique blend of skills and experience to the pharmacy team. In order to take advantage of these qualifications, the tasks assigned to each pharmacist may vary widely.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college of pharmacy
2. Current registration to practice pharmacy in the State of Michigan.
3. One year previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
4. Willing to work shifts as assigned, and to be "on call". Must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as assigned.
5. Able to work with others, and to supervise department when the director is not in the pharmacy.
6. Computer skills adequate for entry and retrieval of patient information.
7. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
8. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
9. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
10. Must be able to cope with the ental and emotional stress of the position.
11. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
War Memorial Hospital - 16 months ago