GLOBALFOUNDRIES U.S. Inc. is seeking highly skilled and motivated Lead Sourcing Manager to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory in Malta, New York. This position will report to Global Head of Sourcing, IT and will be responsible for managing and executing effective IT procurement related strategies for the organization.
- Responsible for IT Procurement strategy design and execution for multiple Information Technology (IT) categories.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and cost effective coverage of current and future IT purchase requirements.
- Perform spend analysis by supplier type, vendor, and material category to develop deep understanding of global and local supply environment.
- Achieve /surpass assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Procurement (savings, quality, payment terms, etc).
- Negotiate contract agreements with manufacturers, distributors, and service providers to drive the best total value for GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
- Maintain/strengthen supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance.
- Work with users groups and requestors to resolve escalation issues from suppliers through closure.
- Conduct benchmarking & best practice surveys to ensure best in class pricing, terms, and sourcing process.
- Develop project plans, deliverables, metrics and milestones. Implement process disciplines and management systems necessary to achieve desired results.
- Manage full lifecycle of IT purchases and contracts from initiation to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years procurement experience in sourcing and supplier negotiations.
- Solid understanding of leading IT technologies and practices.
- Strong inter-personal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead projects and collaborate effectively with customers and external parties.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).