This position will provide support and guidance to Project Managers, General Managers, Field Superintendents and Project Teams for Project Services activities including scope management, budget preparation and reporting, cost estimating and forecasting, schedule development and monitoring, coordination of peer assists and peer reviews, project performance benchmarking, risk analysis, and change management.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Services/Project Controls
- Strong analytical background
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Experience with large upstream onshore capital projects/programs
- Proficient with MS Office (emphasis on Excel and Access) and Kildrummy and/or Prism
- Expert with Primavera P6 including resources and importing/exporting of data
- Provides cost/schedule support and guidance to Project Team and Project Services staff
- Provides support and guidance in other areas of Project Management as necessary.
- Ensures consistency across team with tools and procedures
- Monitors workload and provides assistance as necessary
- Ensures technical and workflow best practices and improvements
- Ensures policies and procedures are updated and maintained
- Provides guidance and support to develop and/or interface Project Services tools with other databases within the Company.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management, IT, Construction or related subject strongly preferred.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This position is not eligible for domestic relocation.
The position will require minimal travel.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...