The NICU RN provides direct nursing care to neonates and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and NRP.
- Minimum of one year acute care hospital experience in area of
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
HCA Inc - 22 months ago
Since 1901, people have depended on Riverside Community Hospital for innovative and advanced medical care. Today with our 373-bed facility...