The incumbent will work on several research studies conducting neuropsychological testing. The position is per diem. The research studies are being conducted by the Stress and Health Research Program located at the San Francisco VA Medical Center. The research program is composed of psychologists, psychiatrists and basic scientists who are experts in conducting clinical research exploring the potential health effects of stress.
- Administer neuropsychological test battery as well as other assessments as per study protocol.
- Score and code test results
- Assist study coordinator in determining study eligibility criteria, when applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned
- M.A./M.S. degree in clinical or counseling psychology, social work or related field required;
- Previous experience in neuropsychological testing preferred
- Experience working with veterans and/or PTSD patients preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
NCIRE - 2 years ago