System testing and certification of poured gypsum and concrete based floor underlayment in commercial & residential applications as it relates to acoustical, structural and fire performance.
Conduct physical property testing and theoretical evaluations of existing and developmental gypsum and concrete based poured floor underlayment products
Provide quality support for field applicators, develop marketing & sales product literature and quality control manuals, and work closely with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technical Services and Performance Substrates Lab on new product development and product quality.
Represent USG and help lead developments in industry associations, building codes, standards and professional societies.
Know, practice, & enforce the safe use of all equipment & materials employed in the course of assigned work. Conduct activities in a safe manner, observing all safety and environmental regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or Engineering required.
- Prefer 5+ years experience with gypsum & concrete based products in commercial and residential construction.
- Experienced in statistical data analysis and experimental design techniques and have a solid working knowledge of Revit Architecture and or AutoCAD
- Organizational & planning skills to identify issues, develop project plan, and execute in timely & efficient manner to achieve project objectives
- Position midpoint may be adjusted based upon skills and experience of candidate.