Engineering Discipline: Software Engineer
User Interface Design and Implementation. Perform software development for Trace, Debug and Analysis for ARM processors. Design and develop device and resolution independent graphics framework, utilizing advanced techniques and mathematics. Cross platform development. Design and development of sophisticated and innovative user interfaces for data visualization. Demystify and prioritize large quantities of profiling data in meaningful, interactive user displays. Maintain very high code quality standards by validating code as it is written and working closely with UI testers. Utilize Agile development process. Embrace cyclic, revision-based coding practices. Take feature requirements from marketing, internal/external customers, and translate into product requirements. Perform concept mock-ups and generate features in prototype form, with the option to translate rapidly into product deliverables. Technical lead for UI engineering for a complex technical product that comprises of a suite of software profiling and analysis tools.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Software Engineering or related field *
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- If no degree or unrelated degree, employer will accept one (1) year of relevant work experience for every year missing toward the required degree. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, or training.
Six (6) years of work experience in the job offered or IT Manager, Software Engineer, IT Technician, or related occupation
Knowledge of or experience with:
1. C/C++ and/or Java programming;
2. Technical leadership;
3. Design experience with developing user interactions and user interfaces;
4. Cross-platform development;
5. TCP/IP socket programming;
6. Developing for or on an ARM Cortex-A class platform(s).
How to Apply:
If interested, must reference job code SWE01 and send resume to: ARM, Inc. Attn: Sr. Recruiter, 150 Rose Orchard Way, San Jose, CA 95134.
EngineerJobs.com - 13 months ago
ARM Holdings plc (ARM) designs microprocessors, physical Internet protocol (IP) and related technology and software, and sells development t...