Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 35 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
• Design and architect scalable framework and infrastructure components.
• Evaluate and improve existing architecture where necessary and document as necessary. Strike a balance between strategic technical merits and customer requirements.
• Design the detailed feature set and functionality alongside product management; iterate on the product as needed.
• Lead and own the database layer and database access layers.
• Mentor other developers across design, development, and product
• Experience building data access layers and building them for scale.
• Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra etc.
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS Computer Science
• 10+ years experience in developing large scale enterprise web applications using java technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, RESTful architecture and Web services.
• Strong experience with databases, sharding and partitioning strategies.
• Strong experience with storage systems both in the public and private clouds.
• Experience with MySQL and InnoDB engines
• A focus on creating a great product vs. just implementing technology, with a passion for delivering a seamless user experience
• A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code.
• An ability to know where you can make the most impact, dive in anywhere, and to work across the entire codebase when it’s needed.
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
YouSendIt was formed to tackle a common problem: how to quickly, easily, and securely deliver digital documents online. By effectively...