Our market-leading storage technology client needs a staff Solutions Architect to devise and create new professional service product offerings that measurably improve customers’ experience.
You’d master their existing data protection products’ features, functionality, configuration, implementation, sizing and design, performance, and architecture principles. Then you’d apply your perspective and experience to augmenting or improving professional services, processes, and methodologies to optimize these products’ deployment and usability.
If you’re up-to-speed with modern data protection technology and services – specifically backup, de-duplication, data migration, data tiering, remote replication, and/or disaster recovery – and have a track record of substantially improving best practices, delivery processes, methodologies, and/or tools, this company wants to hear from you.
This will be a full-time, salaried staff position requiring you to work onsite in Santa Clara. You’ll earn a competitive base salary, be eligible for a lucrative bonus plan, and receive complete insurance and related employment benefits.
To apply :
- Strong experience in the development or delivery of professional services
- Proven ability to test, document, and provide training on new technologies
- Solid background in at least two (2) of the following subject matter areas related to data protection:
- NAS Filer experience
- Background with Content Archive solutions
- Replication solutions (remote data replication, business continuance, multi-site)
- Backup software Integration (including integration at customer site and working knowledge of one or more mainstream backup applications)
- Antivirus operation and best practices
- HA clustering operation and best practices
- Metro-cluster deployments and best practices
- Data migration solutions from NetApp, Microsoft, and similar
- Data Migrator and tiered data-migration capabilities
- Full-time availability
- Ability to work in San Jose, CA (traveling at your own expense)
Please visit contentrules.com/apply , citing “SPS-360″ in the Job Code field.
Note : Content Rules has many content-development opportunities with SF Bay Area technology companies. Visit www.contentrules.com/jobs for details.