MRIGlobal has a current opening for a Staff Statistician in our Kansas City, MO, office to support a number of science and engineering-based research projects in our National Security and Systems Integration (NSSI) Division. In this position, the selected candidate will:
- Serve as lead statistician in addressing complex technical issues to meet various client needs
- Provide statistical guidance in analytical method development Serve as a member of a team performing data mining and latent-group identification for field-collected data from multiple analytical sources
- Assist staff that performs tasks involving sample charting and identifying structural changes in sample sets.
- Other likely duties include assisting technical staff with experimental design and analysis, performing literature searches to identify relevant solutions, understanding theoretical assumptions behind statistical methodologies, and preparing written materials documenting work products for inclusion in client reports.
To be successful in this position the selected candidate must:
- Be proficient in the use of statistical programming languages, especially SAS
- Have good grasp of experimental design and multivariate analysis methods
- Communicate effectively with MRIGlobal staff and clients, both orally and through written presentations of work products, at a level of detail appropriate to the audience
- Be able to interact effectively with MRIGlobal technical/administrative staff at all levels
- Be able to work in a team-based environment, under pressure, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and dependable
- Have the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Ph.D. in Statistics or Mathematics with Statistics focus; or
- Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics with Statistics focus plus a minimum of three years of relevant experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics with Statistics focus plus a minimum of six years of relevant experience.
- Experience in experimental design and application of multivariate analysis methods.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. In order to meet the government security investigation requirements, U.S. citizenship is a prerequisite.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
and background investigations.
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...