Tracking Code: 10438
DRC is currently looking for an experienced systems analyst to seve as a lead team member on an integrated project team to provide the following
Since 1955, DRC has been a leading provider of high technology products and services. We serve a diverse marketplace comprising various sized commercial enterprises and federal, state, and local government. To ensure our continued success, we seek employees who are dedicated, enthusiastic, and talented. On an ongoing basis, we have opportunities in information technology, engineering, professional services, management, manufacturing, finance, and administration.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, joint application sessions, customer technical reviews and training.
- Analyze and a wide range of capabilities including financial, business and records management functions.
- Aggregate disparate and dispersed business information into an integrated and structured framework
- Conduct data modeling, develop modern business processes, and identify best practices.
- Produce FRDs, SRDs, workflows, prototypes, storyboards, RTMs and rule sets.
- Act at team lead.
DRC strives to be an employer of choice. Because of our size and culture, each individual has an impact on our corporate success and you'll be recognized for your contributions.
- Experience with Rational RequisitePro, Rational System Architect, Rational Requirements Composer, iRise, Oracle Policy Modeler
- Experience serving as team lead.
Job Location: Lanham, MD, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 18 months ago