Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. |
Specific job requirements:
TS/SCI with Poly is required. Location is the Baltimore/Washington area!
We're looking for professionals, like you, who have experience in the following:
- Are you a passionate Test engineer who is seeking a rewarding career that pushes the envelope of cutting edge technologies?
- Do you want to work with a well respected company that actively recruits some of the brightest professionals in the Intelligence community?
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in preparing, conducting, and documenting various systems tests and results to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements.
- Four (4) years of experience with bug tracking software (i.e. Bugzilla).
- Four (4) years of experience with OSI Model, TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, and other basic network concepts.
- Four (4) years of experience developing or testing software written in C/C++, Java, Perl and scripting languages.
- Four (4) years of experience testing software on Windows, Linux and Solaris Platforms.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience in a lead test role.
- Current TS/SCI with Poly is required.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
00-02 years w/Masters Degree
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard