Sling Media, Inc. is a leading digital lifestyle company offering consumer services and products that are a natural extension of today's digital way-of-life. Sling Media's product family includes the internationally acclaimed, Emmy award-winning Slingbox that allows consumers to watch and control their living room television shows at any time, from any location, using PCs, Macs, PDAs and Smart Phones. Sling Media has also embedded their award-winning, Placeshifting technology into Sling Loaded devices allowing for a seamless, remote viewing experience, bringing your home TV experience to wherever you are.
As Senior UI Designer at Sling Media, you will inspire new consumer TV and Video experiences for the Television, Web and Mobile. You will bring strong interaction and Information Architecture (IA), creative vision and a clear user-focused point of view to design key user interfaces. You will brainstorm, storyboard, wireframe, and prototype to support a variety of products and experiences. You will be measured by your product and expected to be relentless in pursuit of elegance, simplicity and innovation.
- Extensive interaction design background
- Ability to translate product requirements into detailed user flows/wireframes
- Must be able to manage workflows and liaise directly with PMs to evaluate requirements.
- Cross platform experience across web, iOS, Android and 10ft preferred.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or a design related field is required
- 4-6 years related work experience
Additional Details Benefits of the position
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient with After Effects, Solidworks, Alias, or Rhino3D is a bonus
- Attention to detail is a mandatory
- Clear communicator
- Independent/hard worker
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Applicant must provide portfolio of relevant design work
- Medical, Health Savings Account, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending options and Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Training Opportunities
- FREE DISH Network Satellite TV System and Programming
- FREE Hughes Network Service
- 50% Discounts on Sling technology and service
- Corporate discounts for retail and personal travel
- Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to reach in other companies
EchoStar - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
EchoStar provides satellite services for video transport and digital cinema distribution. Whether delivering multichannel digital services...