Omaha Standard products have set the industry standard for more than 80 years. As a member of the Palfinger North America Group, we continuously pursue our vision of being the preferred provider of truck equipment throughout North and Latin America. If you like contributing your talents, being rewarded for strong performance and enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishment, then we think you have found the right place to come and build a future. It is our belief that you will join a company with a strong heritage and more importantly, a strong future.
Omaha Standard Palfinger is currently seeking an experienced Staff Welding Engineer position based out of our Council Bluffs, IA manufacturing facility!
- Implementation and auditing of welding guidelines
- Consulting BUs / Areas concerning Welding Questions
- Development and implementation of best practices in welding technology
- Optimization of welding production processes in terms of quality and cost
- Perform audits, analysis and improvement projects
- Creation and implementation of preventive measures to enforce the Group-wide welding technology standards
- Independent implementation of strategic welding projects
High motivation, reliability and responsibility complete your profile!
- Completed welding supervisor training (EWT , IWT or EWE , IWE according to EN ISO 14731 )
- Technical Education
- Knowledge of materials (high strength structural steels prefered)
- MS- Office
- English skills (writing and speaking)
- Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
- Interest in additional training
Apply online at www.palfinger.com or email resume (with Salary requirements) to our HR Office at HR@palfingerna.com ; Fax 712 256 9381