Serve as the primary business contact for the client and responsible for client satisfaction. Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization. Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
• Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors using established sales methods.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and ensuring profitability expectations are met.
• Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensure that client issues are addressed in an efficient manner, informing recruiter and appropriate Business Unit Leader or company executive of any problems that may arise.
• Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
• Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Provide regular input on all account activity including status and call reports.
• Complete Consultant Feedback in a timely manner.
• Continually improve job and technical knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
• Other duties as required.
• Proven sales success in B2B sales
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Willingness to “cold-call” and prospect for new business over the phone
• Self-confidence and a self starter
• Must possess solid organizational and interpersonal skills and be detail oriented.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
• College Degree
Veredus, A Hays Company is the leader in IT staffing and recruitment. We work with the best companies to bring you the best jobs in the...