Serves as primary client contact for strategic staffing issues, products and services; provides guidance, counsel and policy interpretation on staffing issues and challenges; works collaboratively with clients to identify workforce/staffing issues and to meet clients internal and external workforce needs in a timely manner.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Partners with clients to develop strategy to fill job vacancies and meet client's staffing needs while ensuring client adheres to EEO/Affirmative Action, labor and other employment laws.
- Enhances company’s recruiting reputation within the San Diego community.
- Responsible for On-campus univeristy recruiting and ongoing maitenance of those relationships.
- Keeps abreast of available staffing technology and adopts to the recruiting proccess as appropriate.
- Responsible for administering the Accounting Rotation Program for company. Identifies requisite curriculum, skills, and competencies; identify target educational institutions with appropriate student population and curriculum; establish rapport with college officials and guidance counselors to provide a free-flow of information; ensure appropriate level of "branding"; ensure program is effective and yields best hires.
- Performs project management duties and responsibilities on HR issues and projects, i.e., special training, new employee orientation, etc. Acts as liaison to company vendors to ensure acceptable level of service is provided and contractual agreements are honored.
- Analyzes the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) as it relates to the hire/movement of minorities, women and the disabled; provides guidance and counsel in achieving affirmative action goals to ensure compliance with state and federal laws. Reviews workforce reports for significant deviations from plans and communicates deviations and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties)
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and/or coursework in Human Resources Management or related field.
- SHRM or related certificate preferred; with 3-4 years of experience in employment/recruitment/staffing.
- ATS experience required; Virtual Edge experience a plus
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills including telephone, verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to travel overnight 10%
101 Ash St
State / Province:
The Sempra family of companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sempra Energy - 24 months ago
Sempra Energy was created in 1998 by a merger of parent companies of two long-established, and highly respected, investor-owned utilities...