Bakken Staffing is looking for Staffing Assistant in Fargo, ND. This person will be responsible for managing communications between the branch and clients. They will oversee all collections and payroll issues within the branch and will ensure employees are dispatched properly.
- Possess good organizational and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows XP Operating system
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license free from repetitive violations
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients and customers on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all direction given from the branch manager and staffing manager.
- Help out during dispatch, including driving workers to work sites.
- Make all calls to supple more workers to customers daily after dispatching procedures.
- Contact customers to send clients out until all clients have been placed, or there is not a demand for the labor.
- Minimum of 30 calls a day to prospective customers and presents sales lead to branch staff
- Administer pay outs to clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure that office is neat, clean and organized.
- Ensure that the branch is free of any safety hazards.
- Maintain basic customer relations with clients in the branch.
- Perform collections calls and courtesy calls on daily basis.
- Understand and discuss current weekly numbers for collections, sales and new accounts when asked.
- Recruit clients when needed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all the proper information is filed away and maintains office standards.
Pay is $11-$13/hr. - DOE
Benefits included: Health, dental, vision, vacation, holiday, stock options
Hours: minimum of 40 hours a week; must have open availability (mornings, days, evenings & weekends); must be available all hours within a 24 hour period