Providence is calling a Staffing Coordinator to Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to assure appropriate distribution of staff in the hospital unit. You will work
directly with all nursing managers and supervisors and report directly to the VP of Patient Care Services.
In this position you will:
- Use your organization and planning skills to update and monitor daily schedules.
- Keep abreast of daily staffing and scheduling changes while being responsible for modifying schedules to meet staffing requirements as they arise.
- Serves as a liaison between staffing agencies and Providence Mount Carmel nursing staff in order to identify staffing shortages and needs as they may arise.
- Arrange for supplemental staff when necessary.
- Enters all Nursing Policies and Procedures into the Providence Intranet.
- Maintain poise in stressful situations and continually exhibit outstanding public relation skills.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Excellent typing/word processing skills – 50 wpm
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Advanced computer skills to include all Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel.
- High level of competency and understanding of Kronos
- Previous scheduling and secretarial experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Mount Carmel Hospital is a Critical Access hospital in Colville, WA serving a three county area in Northeast Washington. We are a progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient services. care as well as specialty support and outpatient services.
Providence Health & Services - 9 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...