The staffing coordinator is responsible for staffing all CID events as needed with qualified individuals who meet CIDs standard of excellence. The position is responsible for all staff related administrative duties including contracting and payment of all event staff as well as ensuring that all paperwork and essential information is coordinated in advance of each staff member arriving to work an event. The staffing coordinator should be highly organized with great communication skills and a very strong work ethic.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish communication with local staff across the country in order to staff CID Entertainment's tours and festivals.
- Create and send contracts to local staff using contract signature software.
- Assist with administration of touring-staff contracts and payment schedules.
- Ensure collection of all required documents for each staff member in advance of the staff performing their work responsibilities.
- Provide staff with all necessary information i.e. hours, rate, location, maps, contact info, tour schedules.
- Update Event Recap information in CID-PRO
- Work with the finance department to ensure that all PRFs are submitted and staff is paid in a timely fashion.
- General administrative work surrounding organization and dissemination of staffing related info.
- Assist Staffing Manager with administration of ambassador program.
- Technical Skills
- MS Office Suite
- Google Mail
- Phone/PBX systems
- Familiarity with Filemaker is a plus
- Strong computer skills / Mac and Windows proficient.
- Interpersonal skills
- Must present a professional presence and demeanor that is reflective of a corporate office environment.
- Must have a high level of energy, be as self-starter, and have a strong customer service and relationship orientation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization.
- Must like to do a wide variety of tasks and have the ability to be multi-task.
- Must have management experience and skills.
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients' brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
Clients include: Kenny Chesney, Muse, George Strait, Austin Food & Wine Festival, Coachella, Victoria Justice, Bonnaroo, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Austin City Limits, and Lollapalooza.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "Staffing Coordinator (Philadelphia)" to: email@example.com .
More Career Opportunities »
CID Entertainment - 22 months ago